Colour Me Wine! Painting in the vineyard tasting food and wine | viernes, 10. julio 2020
About this Event
What it is and how it works:
A painting session in a splendid location, where you will have the opportunity to stimulate your creativity to create a painting from scratch, first in pencil and then with acrylic colors, from a predefined subject each time different, with the theme "Places and landscapes del Garda ", followed step by step by a teacher artist, all accompanied by a quality tasting of wines, cheeses and local salami.
• Registration: at least 2 days before
• The experience takes place with a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 12 per session
• Total duration: about 3 hours
• Cost: € 49 per person
• No need to know how to paint!
• We take care of everything: colors, brushes, palettes, easels. Bring only the desire to have fun!
• Spoken languages: Italian, English (Russian and German with interpreter, at extra cost)
• Water and juices for those who don't drink wine
• Ideal for hen parties, team building, groups of friends, associations
• Contact us for customized solutions (children or large groups)
• In case of bad weather, if the location does not have an indoor alternative, the event is postponed.
• Cancellation policy: full refund with cancellation within 48 hours of the event time.